Thursday 23 April 2015

Random pictures and brief update

Friday 24th April

Doline One Sunbeams in April

In this post I'm just adding a few picture that I feel worthy, but haven't been able to include them in regular posts, hope they are of interest.

Son Doong Entrance

Since returning from Hoi An, we've had a busy schedule, we were both on a Son Doong tour (our first together) which went well, at least we had no arguments!

Lampshades for sale in Hoi An

After the first tour, Ruth went out to meet her daughter (who was visiting for three days), but I was staying in the cave to do the next tour. In reality, I walked up to the road, met the next group and then turned around and walked back down the hill with them.

Wet conditions in Hang En

I also picked up a can of cold beer which I placed next to the iced water that Dick had brought me, this kept the beer cool all day and was a welcome reward back at Hang En that evening.

More Hoi An Lamps

As I walked up the hill (yesterday) at the end of my second tour I met Ruth on the way down with her group, then on Sunday I am doing a Tu Lan four day tour, then one day after finishing that Ruth and I do our second Son Doong tour together. A busy time for us so additions to this blog might be a bit scarce at the moment.

It's me!

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos!
    Glad to see cold beer is still a priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a priority when you've done five days in the jungle and have another four to go.

    ReplyDelete